- You may already know about cloud telephony companies like Telecmi,Exotel, Knowlarity, SuperReceptionist, etc. These companies provide telephony services. They will provide you a virtual number, which will be shown to the customer and whenever your agents want to place a call, a two way call will be launched that calls the agent on one end and the customer on another end and joins them. You have to pay for both the legs of the call. You will get features like IVR / Incoming Menu, A single virtual number, Call recording that is done on the server side. The good news is GoDial works with some cloud telephony services and we are open to integrate more based on your needs in case you wish to use their services.
- The cloud telephony feature in The Ultimate Mobile CRM allows you to make and receive calls using the power of the cloud.
- The cloud telephony feature in The Ultimate Mobile CRM provides high-quality, reliable calling, without the need for expensive equipment or infrastructure.
- With the cloud telephony feature, you can easily manage your calls and contacts, as well as access real-time analytics and reporting.
- The cloud telephony feature in The Ultimate Mobile CRM is a powerful tool for remote teams and businesses with distributed workforces, allowing you to make and receive calls from anywhere in the world.